Doctors Vision Center
Dr. Susan Licata Durham, FCOVD
10207 Cerny Street, Suite 100 Raleigh, NC 27617
Group Site: www.doctorsvisioncenter.com
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. Dr. Durham is a certified Fellow in the College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD) and a member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA). With a highly trained and dedicated staff, we are committed to helping patients with vision problems that go beyond 20/20.
The Center for Visual Learning at Doctors Vision Center provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Sports Vision Therapy
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Treatment of Eye Injury, Eye Disease and Surgery Co-management
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK)
- Latest Developments in Contact Lenses
- Large Selection of Designer Frames and Cutting Edge Prescription Lens Technology
- 24 Hour Emergency Eye Care
- Handicapped Accessible Facilities
- Evening and Saturday Hours Available
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use